Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dream a Beautiful Dream...

It is hard to believe we are quickly approaching the end of yet another year. As we prepare ourselves to say goodbye to 2013, let us begin planning (YES, PLANNING) for what we would like 2014 to bring. Although I am a strong believer in destiny (I don't believe in coincidence), I also believe we must dream big dreams and pursue our passions. I am so very grateful to have experienced and achieved what I have in 2013. Much of what I experienced in 2013 was first conceived or envisioned in 2012. I have had an amazing life thus far and feel incredibly blessed. God has allowed me to dream big dreams and not to become paralyzed by fear. Whenever I am faced with fear or uncertainty, I trust that all will be fine and then do what I hold within my power to make it so. I give myself permission to dream and try new experiences that will challenge and help me to grow. My goals are almost always based on my dreams of what I would like to achieve or experience. My gift to those of you reading my blog is the gift of a dream. Do allow yourself to think about the possibilities of what if... and dream a beautiful dream for 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment